- Big thank you to our accountants Nigel Webster & Co in Plymouth, an example of really helpful company, providing us with lots of support. — 3 weeks 16 hours ago
- Interesting read "@patientuk: What are the facts on #caredata? Our leaflet explains: http://t.co/eAC89a7wjO” — 3 weeks 1 day ago
- RT @actionforme: #MECFS Our welfare expert Sarah Lawrence holds #Sheffield Inform ME @sheffielduni wkshop via Skype as colleague ill http:… — 3 weeks 1 day ago
- We like '@patientuk: 6 'bad' health habits that are really good: http://t.co/OsYQ2ROFpJ #health #slideshow” — 3 weeks 1 day ago
- 1 of 15
Welcome to the Sentinel Healthcare Southwest CiC website. We hope you find it useful and informative and as ever are always grateful for your feedback.
Sentinel’s mission statement is:
'To provide a proactive and innovative leadership role, in the planning and delivery of first class health and social care for the community'.
Sentinel Healthcare SouthWest CiC is a NHS funded organisation
Sentinel believes that to do this it will need to:
- Put the patient first
- Provide more choice in the services patients can access
- Provide services that represent value for money
- Work openly and in partnership with other NHS organisations
- Use clinical leadership to develop and manage services