Doctor paul giles who I saw was very helpful and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone with knee problems
- We are working on a strategy for the early detection of dementia and research and here is why http://t.co/itkCsZ4O4y — 20 weeks 4 days ago
- BBC News - Diabetes amputations are 'too high' say health bosses http://t.co/huscZs2uOg - we are putting our full support behind this. — 32 weeks 6 days ago
- BBC News - Is there really a crisis among GPs? http://t.co/X3hdChmZ6g Where do we go from here? — 38 weeks 6 days ago
- @Sentinel_CiC are recruiting...Please follow the link to our website for more information....http://t.co/8FVGKwvbD6 @PlymouthHerald — 40 weeks 3 days ago
- 1 of 38
Welcome to the Sentinel Healthcare Southwest CiC website. We hope you find it useful and informative and as ever are always grateful for your feedback.
Sentinel’s mission statement is:
'To provide a proactive and innovative leadership role, in the planning and delivery of first class health and social care for the community'.
Sentinel Healthcare SouthWest CiC is a NHS funded organisation
Sentinel believes that to do this it will need to:
- Put the patient first
- Provide more choice in the services patients can access
- Provide services that represent value for money
- Work openly and in partnership with other NHS organisations
- Use clinical leadership to develop and manage services