Dr Hopkins care made me feel he was personally interested in my recovery - explaining and administering treatments, in a professional and timely manner. I am very grateful for all the help Dr...
- RT @NHSChoices: "Safe" stem cell therapy may help stroke recovery: http://t.co/KQVU2rbh6J #BehindTheHeadlines — 7 weeks 1 day ago
- RT @MEAssociation: Video of short talk by Prof Julia Newton, Newcastle University, on ageing and ME (and the differences in symptoms): http… — 8 weeks 1 day ago
- If done well -"@NHSChoices: Do #NHSHealthChecks actually make a difference? We look at the results of a new study: http://t.co/03yi2vccmk” — 8 weeks 5 days ago
- RT @patientuk: Looking for information a medicine you've been prescribed? Search our med database > http://t.co/csv6m0vLKv #uk http://t.co… — 8 weeks 5 days ago
- 1 of 36
Welcome to the Sentinel Healthcare Southwest CiC website. We hope you find it useful and informative and as ever are always grateful for your feedback.
Sentinel’s mission statement is:
'To provide a proactive and innovative leadership role, in the planning and delivery of first class health and social care for the community'.
Sentinel Healthcare SouthWest CiC is a NHS funded organisation
Sentinel believes that to do this it will need to:
- Put the patient first
- Provide more choice in the services patients can access
- Provide services that represent value for money
- Work openly and in partnership with other NHS organisations
- Use clinical leadership to develop and manage services