My husband is diabetic. I attended with him. When he had a stroke 14 years ago, he stayed a week in hospital and no-one in the hospital advised him about diet or exercise...
- Joint working this week with the Retinal Screening Srevice @PHNT_NHS to improve uptake of eye screening and education for pts with diabetes — 2 hours 1 min ago
- End-to-end integration the “holy grail”, finds study http://t.co/Tv5ECDTQSS - interesting — 21 hours 33 min ago
- RT @HwDevon: BBC News - Jeremy Hunt warned over hospital waiting times data http://t.co/IQ1lkGC4RN — 1 day 12 hours ago
- RT @OfficialNIHR: #NIHR-funded project launches ACEmobile - a free-to-use app to support the assessment of dementia http://t.co/S9YbBNGRzw — 1 day 20 hours ago
- 1 of 35
Welcome to the Sentinel Healthcare Southwest CiC website. We hope you find it useful and informative and as ever are always grateful for your feedback.
Sentinel’s mission statement is:
'To provide a proactive and innovative leadership role, in the planning and delivery of first class health and social care for the community'.
Sentinel Healthcare SouthWest CiC is a NHS funded organisation
Sentinel believes that to do this it will need to:
- Put the patient first
- Provide more choice in the services patients can access
- Provide services that represent value for money
- Work openly and in partnership with other NHS organisations
- Use clinical leadership to develop and manage services