- RT @patientslikeme: What's it like to live with fibromyalgia? #spoonies http://t.co/Rs5pBuuyqC http://t.co/4pl5Bo9NCV — 4 weeks 6 days ago
- Sounds familiar! @Healthservant: "@DrDKilroy: Common-sense healthcare improvement. http://t.co/4qDrSKipqp"..yep heard that said before..... — 4 weeks 6 days ago
- RT @patientuk: Symptoms of #prostatecancer: http://t.co/RGEdgd4eD9 RT to raise awareness #MenUnited — 4 weeks 6 days ago
- RT @NHSChoices: Easy access to takeaways 'increases obesity risk': http://t.co/h6UvLgLVID #BehindTheHeadlines — 4 weeks 6 days ago
- 1 of 18
Welcome to the Sentinel Healthcare Southwest CiC website. We hope you find it useful and informative and as ever are always grateful for your feedback.
Sentinel’s mission statement is:
'To provide a proactive and innovative leadership role, in the planning and delivery of first class health and social care for the community'.
Sentinel Healthcare SouthWest CiC is a NHS funded organisation
Sentinel believes that to do this it will need to:
- Put the patient first
- Provide more choice in the services patients can access
- Provide services that represent value for money
- Work openly and in partnership with other NHS organisations
- Use clinical leadership to develop and manage services